Our Mission is to produce the highest quality organic body art products by using 100% natural ingredients and provide artistic inspiration that promotes creative self-expression while deepening the connection to your body and soul.
Henna and Jagua are plant based products safe for your skin
Amateur Henna Kits DIY
Pure Organic Henna DIY KIT Amateur
Amateur contains 20gr of fresh natural Pure Organic Henna DIY KIT
The DIY KIT have all necessary to make your own natural, fresh, and dark-staining henna at home.
We provide the cones for you, with pin, and we give you some of our special blend henna powder, we provide the essential oils, and provide also for the aftercare: lemon citrus sealant and a henna aftercare balm.
Comes with instructions on how to mix the henna and how to cone it.
Amateur DIY Kit
1. Natural henna powder pack
3. Pure essential oil
4. 3 rolled henna cones
5. Citrus aftercare sealant spray bottle
6. Aftercare Henna Balm
7. Step by step directions on how to mix the paste and fill the cones
8. Henna aftercare information for best stain results
Professional DIY Kit
9. 8 rolled henna cones
10. Henna piping bag to fill the cones
11. Nylon for straining the henna paste
12. Step by step directions on how to mix the paste and fill the cones
13. Henna aftercare information for best stain results
The henna DIY KIT has a shelf life of up to 1 year. Once mixed, it is recommended to store the henna cones in the freezer until use. In the freezer, the mixed henna cones last up to 6 months.
We do not accept refunds.
We recommend you order your Pure Organic Henna 2 weeks in advance of the date you actually need it so it can be on time.